Monday, April 14, 2008

What do you want?

The first step in everything in your life is to determine what it is that you want. What do you want? When it comes to your health you must be specific about what you want, not just to say you want to lose weight and get in shape. It has to be positive, specific and have a time frame. Also it has to have action steps attached to it as well as the why behind it. If you have a BIG enough why, the how becomes very easy. Here is an example: I am so excited, energized, and happy to weigh my ideal weight of 200 pounds on 12-31-08. I will achieve this by eating fresh fruits and vegetables with each meal, drinking half my body weight in ounces of water, exercise for 1 hour per day, get regular chiropractic care, and at least 7 hours of restful sleep every night. The reason I will reach my goal is because I want to live to be 100 years of age, I want to see my grandchildren grow up, I want to help people live their dreams and to foster, promote, and inspire health excellence.

No comments: